Dilip's 2006 Garden Journal

Monday, January 30, 2006

Dilip's front yard, January 31, 2006


We had unseasonably warm weather yesterday (Sunday) and today - today I believe it hit the high 60s (°F). I was traveling during the holidays and so late in mulch mounding my roses; yesterday, I removed any remaining leaves on the roses, sprayed them with oil and sulfur, and used up 7½ bags of mini pine bark nuggets mulch Mulched rose bed mounding most of the bushes along the driveway.


Daffodils are emerging, and I even have one open in the left side yard. There are lots of camellia buds, and the big bush (now it must be 7 feet or more tall) in the left front corner of the house has a number of white flowers, while the newer pink flowered one next to it has some flowers, as well.



Camellias

Camellias close up



Daffodil blooming in Dilip's side yard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home